For further information: Michael Kelly +1-302-658-8444 email@example.com
WILMINGTON, DE (March 8, 2015) – LabWare, Inc., recognized worldwide as the leader in enterprise laboratory automation solutions, today announced the production release of LabWare 7.
LabWare is the industry’s leading supplier of Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS). Its unique Enterprise Laboratory Platform brings together the capabilities of LIMS and Electronic Laboratory Notebook (ELN) in a single comprehensive solution. LabWare 7 is the most adaptable and functionally complete LIMS system available and offers a proven solution for any size laboratory.
The Enterprise Laboratory Platform is scalable to suit every size organization and LabWare’s customers range from single site, single user to global organizations with over 100 sites and 1000's of users. In order to satisfy the diversity of business goals and objectives within the marketplace LabWare 7 and LabWare ELN may also be implemented independently, integrated into your organization’s existing software ecosystem.
Some of the significant features of LabWare 7 include:
LabWare Announces LabWare 7
· Functional enhancements – More than 500 new capabilities have been added to the system’s already robust functional footprint, which has been continually improved without interruption since the product’s inception.
· A new LabWare Design Studio – Enables the creation and management of Dynamic Visual Workflows and Dashboards without the need for programming skills.
· A powerful platform for new Mobile Applications – LabWare 7 is LabWare’s strategic platform for a future suite of native Mobile Applications targeted for smart devices of various form and function.
· Performance enhancements – As the industry leader in enterprise scale deployments, LabWare continually strives to deliver the greatest possible system performance. LabWare 7 delivers in this key area through the introduction of important new technologies.
· Browser enhancements – Continual adoption of the latest web technologies such as HTML5, as well as other LabWare-developed innovations, enhance the User Experience across deployment modes and will accelerate LabWare’s already rapid delivery of future functional enhancements.
· Enhanced configuration and maintenance capabilities – Improve LabWare’s already industry leading total cost of ownership and overall value proposition
About LabWare, Inc.
LabWare is recognized as the global leader of Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS) and instrument integration software products. The company’s Enterprise Laboratory Platform combines the award-winning LabWare LIMS™ and LabWare ELN™, a comprehensive and fully integrated Electronic Laboratory Notebook application, which enables companies to optimize compliance, improve quality, increase productivity and reduce costs. LabWare is a full service provider offering software, professional implementation services and validation assistance, training, and world class technical support to ensure our customers get the maximum value from their LabWare products.
Founded in 1988, the company is headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware with offices located throughout the world to support customer installations in over 100 countries.
For more information, visit the LabWare website at: www.labware.com.