Covid Mobile message
LabWare at a Glance
LIMS and ELN Development Philosophy
LIMS and ELN User Community
Product Strategy - LIMS and ELN
Statement of Conformity
Biobanking & Clinical Research
Food & Beverage
Mining & Metals
Oil & Gas
Process & Chemical
ELN (Electronic Laboratory Notebook)
LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System)
Summary of Core Product Features
Post Go-Live Management
Blogs / Articles
Implementation Services Overview
Testing and Validation
Customer Education Conferences
LIMS & ELN Training Schedule
Deutsch / German
Español / Spanish
Italiano / Italian
Svenska / Swedish
Việt / Vietnamese
русский / Russian
ไทย / Thai
中文 / Chinese
日本語 / Japanese
LabWare provides professional, comprehensive technical support services to ensure customers realize the full benefit of their LabWare LIMS investment, be it a small single site lab installation or global, cross-continent multi-language enterprise deployment.
- Our regional support desks provide support in over 15 languages. We employ highly skilled technical experts equipped with the training and resources to assist customers, working closely with development and services personnel in a concerted effort to meet customer needs. The global support staff has over 400 years of combined LabWare LIMS experience, with a dedication to provide personable service and respond quickly to business critical needs.
- As part of the technical support services, customers have access to extensive information resources through the LabWare.com customer access web site, including:
KnowledgeTrack (LabWare community knowledge sharing)
Updates and Enhancements
- Also available through the customer portal is access to the latest modular functionality and patches complete with necessary documentation to empower customers with the ability to maintain and deploy the latest updates relevant to their LabWare LIMS environment.
- LabWare’s customers are dedicated, engaged, and contribute greatly to the regional Customer Education Conferences, as well as submit suggestions and experiences to the web site, and participate in an online discussion group. Customers can also enroll for a wide range of regularly scheduled training courses through the LabWare web site.
The LabWare support web site enables each customer to see its own issues on-line. Customers can also see all known issues on-line. LabWare’s incident management system (Support Track) is available on-line to our customers.
Support Services and Beyond
– LabWare works with customers requiring support beyond traditional product support to devise extended comprehensive services including administrative support and other post go-live agreements.
- New customers receive a document titled “Engaging LabWare Support”, which provides instruction to best utilize LabWare support services and the resources available via the customer access web site.
© 2020 LabWare