LIMS Consultant | Associate Consultant
LabWare – Australia / New Zealand
Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) Consultants wanted for our Australia / New Zealand team. This is a great career growing opportunity for highly skillful LabWare LIMS users to further their understanding and competency of our industry leading LIMS solution. Ideal candidates for this role will have significant LabWare LIMS experience as a project implementation participant, LIMS Admin or other technically advanced LabWare LIMS user. Previous consultancy or business analysis experience is beneficial.
Successful candidates will receive internal training and mentoring prior to working on customer projects. This is an exciting role with a variety of responsibilities and travel throughout Australia and New Zealand. Opportunities for international travel will also arise.
Key responsibilities include:
- Analyse and document customer requirements and business process.
- Translate business requirements to application functional requirements.
- Tailor LabWare LIMS solution and implement it through configuration.
- Deliver training courses to the customer project team.
- Assist customers with their validation and testing stages appropriate to their industry.
- The ability to work with minimal supervision and provide direction to customers.
- Travel to customer sites for implementation and configuration projects.
- Learn industry-specific processes, requirements and operations; specialise through career progression.
- LabWare LIMS Experience — minimum 3 years
- Proficient at LabWare BASIC
- Tertiary qualification in Science and/or Information Technology
- Understanding of database and structured query language
- Knowledge in laboratory or QC processes
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and presentation skills
- Ability to accommodate overnight travel.
Highly qualified candidates need only reside near a capital city with international airport.
LabWare offers outstanding career opportunities, empowerment in the workplace and a diverse and friendly team underpinned by competitive compensation packages. Salary and consultant level will be determined based on candidate experience, qualification and applicable skill sets.
Only candidates with the right to work in Australia or New Zealand will be considered. LabWare Australia is an equal opportunity employer.
For more information call Shaun Coppard on 03 9490 7777 or submit Cover Letters and CVs to APadmin@labware.com .
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.