LIMS Consultant | Associate Consultant
LabWare – Malaysia and Philippines
LabWare Asia Pacific is seeking Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) Consultants for our Malaysia and Philippines team. This is a great career growing opportunity to join a leading international LIMS vendor and be part of a professional organisation. Successful candidates will ideally have worked in a laboratory and have experience in logical computer programming. Previous informatics and consultancy experience is a plus.
Successful candidates will receive internal training and mentoring prior to working on customer projects. This is an exciting role with a variety of responsibilities and travel throughout Malaysia and Philippines . Opportunities for global exposure and travel will also arise.
Key Responsibilities Include:
· Coordinating with internal and external project team members
· Analyse and document customer laboratory requirements and processes
· Translate laboratory operations to application specification
· Tailor and configure LabWare LIMS solution
· Assist with configuration validation
· Provide customer training and instruction
· Work with minimal supervision providing professional direction to customers
Desired Skills & Experience
· Proven LIMS experience, preferably LabWare LIMS
· Tertiary qualification in Science and/or Information Technology
· 5+ years relevant work experience
· Programming in a computer language
· Understanding of relational database and structured query language (SQL)
· Knowledge in laboratory or quality control (QC) processes
· Excellent organizational, time management and follow through skills
· Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and presentation skills
· Ability to accommodate overnight travel
When applying, please attach cover letter and CV.
LabWare offers outstanding career opportunities, empowerment in the workplace and a diverse, friendly team underpinned by competitive compensation packages. Salary and consultant level will be commensurate to candidates experience, qualification and applicable skillsets.
LabWare is recognized as the global leader in providing enterprise scale laboratory automation solutions. LabWare’s Enterprise Laboratory Platform is a unique and proven suite of product capabilities encompassing LIMS, ELN, and LES method execution in an integrated and enterprise ready solution. Our Enterprise Laboratory Platform combines the award-winning LabWare LIMS™ and LabWare ELN™, a comprehensive and fully integrated Electronic Laboratory Notebook application, which enables companies to optimize compliance, improve quality, increase productivity and reduce costs.
LabWare is a full service provider offering software, professional implementation services and validation assistance, training, and world class technical support to ensure our customers get the maximum value from their LabWare products. By paying close attention to customer needs, making effective use of key technologies and serving as a reliable and trusted partner, LabWare has emerged as the clear industry leader in laboratory automation. LabWare has customers in more than 90 countries in industries such as Clinical, Contract Services, Environmental, Food & Beverage, Forensics, Mining & Metals, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical, Public Health, and Process & Chemical.
For more information or to submit Cover Letters and CVs email APadmin@labware.com .
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Only candidates with the right to work in Malaysia and Philippines will be considered. LabWare is an equal opportunity employer.