Click logos to see full list of Clinical Laboratory LIMS and ELN customers
Streamlining Healthcare Lab Operations
LabWare’s healthcare laboratory solution helps reference laboratories, hospitals, and public health organizations effectively manage the complete clinical order lifecycle including:
· Personalized management dashboards easily customized to provide dynamic visibility to work status and key performanc metrics.
· Phlebotomy including outpatient collection centers and wards.
· Shipment logistics, accessioning, and specimen receipt in the lab.
· Pre-analytic workflow including sorting/aliquoting, routing to the appropriate lab section, and specimen preparation.
· Testing workflow including integration to laboratory automation/robotics platforms, laboratory analyzers, and data analysis platforms.
· Post analytics including calculations, result interpretation and annotation, and execution of rules to automate reflex testing, comments, auto verification, technical and clinical review, and billing.
· Creation and distribution of preliminary, final, and amended reports via the mode preferred by the recipient (hard copy, fax, email, HL7 interface message).
· Physician portal to provide easy access to submit test orders and receive laboratory reports.
LabWare supports clinical laboratory automation and paperless operations with native tools that simplify the task of interfacing with a variety of laboratory analyzers and robotics platforms as well as a configurable rules engine that can be used to enable, expedite, and increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the laboratory operation.
LabWare's integrated electronic laboratory notebook provides additional capability to manage large data sets in plate based testing and flexibility to document research experiments.
LabWare eliminates silos of information with an open architecture and powerful interoperability tools that enable exchange of information with other enterprise information systems via web services, HL7, ASTM, file transfer, and direct database communications.
LabWare's LIS manages all aspects of specimen genealogy, including aliquots and sub-samples. Convenient out of the box menu options facilitate all aspects of managing specimen derivatives including composite or pooled samples. The LabWare healthcare laboratory solution insures historical integrity by maintaining a complete specimen history and genealogy.