LabWare’s anatomic pathology solution is available as a robust standalone system or as part of a completely integrated clinical laboratory solution. Powerful workflow management tools tailored for the histopathology laboratory include:
- Personalized dashboards provide dynamic worklists and visibility to work status, TAT, and other key performance metrics.
- Configurable templates provide flexibility to manage a variety of histology and cytology case types.
- Powerful reporting tools that enable inclusion of annotated images in reports, convenient access to canned text phrases, ability to produce a cross lab discipline report, and editing capabilities similar to MS Word.
- Convenient attachment of items to the case record including: images, voice dictation files, and requisition details.
- Powerful storage and tracking tools to manage inventory of specimen, blocks, and slides.
- Case event log reports that provide chronological history of all activities relating to a case.
- Comprehensive gynecological cytology workflow and management tools.
- Seamless management of tissue samples shared with other departments- e.g. genetics.
- Case Manager provides one click access to a complete patient history and to the test requisition.
- Flexible integration to bar code labelers, tissue processing, strainers, and digital pathology systems.
- Configurable flags that can be applied manually or via automated rules to patients, samples, and orders for cancer team review, research, and other follow up actions.
- Robust rules engine provides flexibility for reflex/confirmatory tests, correlations, and QA protocols.
- Integrated Charge Manager module enables automated charge capture/billing.
- Full traceability to instrument and reagent usage during pre-analytical and analytical processes.
- Flag cases for conferences or committees manually or via automated rules. including course scheduling.
- Powerful search templates provide flexibility to find cases by configurable criteria including SNOMED codes, free text phrase, diagnosis, or flag category. .
- Investigation Manager module helps to identify and ensure resolution of laboratory discrepancies, problems, or issues.
- Configurable workflows for review/approval or second opinion referral.